Translate

Monday, August 29, 2011

Eyelet challenge layout

On the Outlaw Women's Scrapbook Emporium (OWSE)yahoo group, we are challenged to make a project and use at least 15 eyelets. Now, that's a lot of eyelets! I even used my Cricut to cut the scalloped circle layer to begin with. I punched holes for the eyelets only to discover that my Crop-o-dile couldn't reach all of them. I dug and dug until I found an old fashioned eyelet setter and never did find a mat. LOL.

I guess I need to buy the Big-Bite after all. I made several of all the sizes of Tim-baby's rosettes and several fancy flourishes to tie the colors together. The pics are of my oldest daughter, Angela, and her kids, Victoria and AJ (Anthony). What fun I had making this and now I know that I need to start making some more layouts. I haven't scrapped anything in so long!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Wonderful page Kathy! x

Lori said...

Very cute Kathy, great use of the eyelets!

Gerri Herbst said...

So lovely! So many cute eyelets today! take care, gerri

Veena said...

I like how you used the eyelets as an embellishment. The paper flower are just fabulous with the stripes background. Love the purple colour.