Translate

Monday, August 15, 2011

Outlaw Women's Scrapbook Emporium- Quickfire Challenge

In the OWSE yahoo group, we are having a quickfire challenge where Robyn has challenged us to cut at least two hand-made dies and create a piece using them. She made a really great piece with hearts but I didn't want to copy hers, though I can draw and cut a heart. LOL I went with Christmas trees. I used two different patterns of glitter cardstock I have been hoarding forever and then cut trunks from brown cardstock. I used snowflake brads as my stars and distress inked the edges of both layers of my background in
Vintage Photo ink. I glued one tree down and pop-dotted the other for depth. I used my Viva Decor Pearl pens for the ornaments. Oh, those are fun! We only have until 7:00 p.m. tomorrow to finish them her time so it is just what it's called, a Quickfire Challenge". What a fun challenge and I have got a card done for Christmas!

7 comments:

Georgee said...

Wow, I love it!!! Great job.

Unknown said...

adorable Kathy! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Kathy, I love it! Fantastic job.

Diane Swanson said...

Love it, Kathy!

Unknown said...

Very Pretty. Blog Candy at my place. Come Visit.

Blessings,
Carol

http://3kidcropshop.blogspot.com/2011/08/75-follower-blog-candy-give-away.html#comments

Kim Dellow said...

Great Christmas card Kathy. Kim

Lynn Stevens said...

Great card and head start on those Christmas cards!
hugs Lynn