Wow, week #20 already of the lovely Linda's challenges! I finally made something for this. Have been wanting to try my jalopy die for a while now, so used it here. I used plain old black cardstock to cut it and then cut the trim pieces with aluminum tape from the hardware aisle (used for plumbing I think.) I used a map for the background and then after I added tecture to my jalopy with one of Tim's folders, I smeared it up good with Black soot Distress Stickles. Hard to get the cool sparkle effect on a camera but I caught some of it for you. Once dried, I added several of the trim pieces cut from aluminum. I thought it looked like chrome, so no need to color it with alcohol inks. Also wanted to thank everyone for praying for my oldest daughter, Angela. We got great results, NO LUNG CANCER as they had suspected, but Sarcoidosis instead. We will deal with that! Much better than cancer! It was a long couple of weeks waiting and she is still very sore and in a lot of pain from the accident but hoping to heal. She has three vertebrae that have torn ligaments in her neck area so long way to go to feel good and return to work but at least we won't be dealing with cancer on top of it.