What a fun challenge I saw over on the Eclectric Paperie blog that I just had to make the time to enter. We were challenged to use an egg carton, a die, and distress inks and or stains. Well, that part was easy as I use them on everything I stamp. My background was wrinkle-free distress and then I took the bottom of the egg carton and cut apart the sections where the eggs sit and used it to stamp the background with Pumice stone distress ink. I die-cut a flourish from the egg carton and colored it with Peeled Paint stain and glued it dwn with glossy accents. I die-cut 6 flowers from the egg carton and used Worn Lipstick and Spiced Marmelade stains to color these, stacked and bent and formed them and used a large brad to hold them together and used "snot-dots" to hold them onto the tag.You know, the dimensional big globs of glue. LOL I added Distress stickles in the same colors to them for a little sparkle. I stamped the verse on bottom corner and then die-cut the butterfly movers and shapers out of more of the egg carton I used for the flowers. I stamped it with a crackle stamp in black after using Broken China distress stain on them. Added the Gunmetal Stickles for the body and glossy accents to adhere it to the tag. Died seam binding with Distress Stain to match and voila!