Translate

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Stampsmith Challenge

I have so many beautiful stamps form the Stampsmith, yet I never find time to use them or any others for that matter. Well, I am still on vacation this week, and saw the challenge on their blog. A sketch was given and you have to foll

ow that and use at least one Stampsmith stamp. I went with a Christmas theme and stamped in Archival black on glossy for my image. Used a few designer papers, mostly glittery ones. I added some ribbon to the one strip to break it up a bit and cut one of my new doily die-cuts from Cheery Lynn designs. I am loving their dies and so glad I stumbled upon them. This was a fun challenge for me as I never seem to use sketches anymore.

3 comments:

Zombie said...

I think the ribbon adds a nice touch. :)

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Kathy
I am delighted you found the time to join us at TSC. You created a beautiful Christmas card, the colours are so fresh and great use of the sketch.
It would be lovely if you made a date to join us twice a month - a new challenge date will be announced on the 1st and 15th of every month.
Good Luck with the Prize Draw and thanks for sharing your art with us.
Wishes
Lynne

Valerie H. Marshall said...

I love that you did a Christmas card!! The glitter in that paper really makes it a show-stopper! Fabulous use of the sketch! So glad you shared your inspiration with us for The Stampsmith Challenge!
Cheers,
Val :)